2012-06-22

Top 10 Performances of Arnold Schwarzenegger by LMdC



This is my contribution to the LAMB Acting School 101 of June 2012. In the case here, I like the fact that they named it 101 because Schwarzie should have failed his 101 acting class and take some English lessons. However, having been born in the 1980’s his films are part of my childhood memories and even his worst ones were widely popular. So this is a Top of his better performances but also the films I appreciated the most from his filmography.

Without more ramblings here’s the list:

1. Last Action Hero
2. True Lies
3. Total Recall
4. Predator
5. Commando
6. Kindergarten Cop
7. Terminator 2: Judgment Day
8. The Terminator
9. Twins
10. Batman & Robin

What do you think of this list? What are your favorite films starring Arnie?

2 comments:

  1. Well, it's a little tough here because like John Wayne, Schwarzenegger pretty much played himself in every film. I do remember feeling that he seemed to actually be trying to play a different role in the film End of Days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Arnold never really acted but I thought that this top would be nice and to put them in order was kind of which one was the not so bad.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...