2012-11-29

Unveil of Quentin Tarantino's DJANGO UNCHAINED Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Yesterday evening I had the privilege to receive the setlist of the Soundtrack of Tarantino's next movie. Here I share it with everyone:

DJANGO UNCHAINED IN THEATERS DECEMBER 25TH      

  

QUENTIN TARANTINO'S DJANGO UNCHAINED ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK - COMPLETE TRACK LIST

1. WINGED
2. DJANGO (MAIN THEME) - LUIS BACALOV, ROCKY ROBERTS
3. THE BRAYING MULE - ENNIO MORRICONE
4. IN THAT CASE, DJANGO, AFTER YOU...
5. LO CHIAMAVANO KING (HIS NAME IS KING) - LUIS BACALOV, EDDA DELL'ORSO
6. FREEDOM - ANTHONY HAMILTON & ELAYNA BOYNTON
7. FIVE-THOUSAND-DOLLAR NIGGA'S AND GUMMY MOUTH BITCHES
8. LA CORSA (2ND VERSION) - LUIS BACALOV
9. SNEAKY SCHULTZ AND THE DEMISE OF SHARP
10. I GOT A NAME - JIM CROCE
11. I GIORNI DELL'IRA - RIZ ORTOLANI
12. 100 BLACK COFFINS - RICK ROSS
13. NICARAGUA - JERRY GOLDSMITH FEATURING PAT METHENY
14. HILDI'S HOT BOX
15. SISTER SARA'S THEME - ENNIO MORRICONE
16. ANCORA QUI - ENNIO MORRICONE AND ELISA
17. UNCHAINED (THE PAYBACK/UNTOUCHABLE) - JAMES BROWN AND 2PAC
18. WHO DID THAT TO YOU? - JOHN LEGEND
19. TOO OLD TO DIE YOUNG - BROTHER DEGE
20. STEPHEN THE POKER PLAYER
21. UN MONUMENTO - ENNIO MORRICONE
22. SIX SHOTS TWO GUNS
23. TRINITY (TITOLI) - ANNIBALE E I CANTORI MODERNI

What do you all think of it? Do you think there are too much Leone/Morricone references? 

4 comments:

  1. Not as obscure as I expected. Like the inclusion of Jim Croce though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think he went more Americana with his Western. I don't know Jom Croce but I'll check him out!

      Delete
  2. I read Morricone was going to do music for Inglorious Bastards, but it fell through due to Morricone not happy with the amount of time available. I'm a fan of Ennio Morricone's work in Sergio Leone's Dollars Trilogy(and I know Tarantino is a Leone admirer too), so it will be interesting to see what the score will be like for DJANGO UNCHAINED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot be more enthused about this film! I'm trying very hard to get tickets to the premiere!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...